[Humanist] 32.24 listing advanced degrees in digital humanities

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed May 16 09:10:17 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 14:29:42 -0400
        From: Alex Gil <colibri.alex at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  32.19 degrees in digital humanities or arts

Update: After reading this thread, I created a page on our "dh notes"
repository, and went on twitter and asked people to send in their
suggestions for inclusion. The list of Advanced Degrees in Digital
Humanities is now growing. Feel free to contribute through a pull request,
an issue or simply by sending me a line.

https://github.com/dh-notes/dhnotes/blob/master/pages/dh-programs.md

Mandy, I hope this list helps with your research! At the bottom of the file
you will find a link to an article by Sula et al that does a bit of
research and analysis on many of these programs in North America.

Best,
a.