[Humanist] 32.19 degrees in digital humanities or arts

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue May 15 08:12:53 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 09:22:01 -0400
        From: Stéfan_Sinclair <sgsinclair at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re: Humanist Digest, Vol 116, Issue 11

Dear Caitlin and all,

I’d also humbly mention the MA in DH at McGill that has yet to find its way to some lists. It may be of particular interest to those interested in cultural analytics, DH and Hispanic Studies, and text analysis and visualization tool development.

https://www.mcgill.ca/digital-humanities/ma-digital-humanities

Stéfan

--

Prof. Stéfan Sinclair, Digital Humanities, McGill University
Department of Languages, Literatures & Cultures