[Humanist] 32.14 degrees in digital humanities or arts

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun May 13 08:42:51 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 09:37:38 -0700
        From: mandy gagel <mandygagel at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  32.4 degrees in digital humanities or arts?

The ones I know of in the US but not in the Pacific WestCoast are

MA program, Loyola University Chicago
Tufts, M.A. in Digital Tools for Premodern Studies
MA in DH at CUNY (New York)
MA in Digital Humanities, Carleton University
BS in Digital Humanities, Illinois Institute of Technology
and many others that offer certificates

WestCoast
UCLA, certificate in DH for graduate students and a minor for undergrads

Please see this article, where Appendix A gives a list of DH programs
across the globe.

https://jitp.commons.gc.cuny.edu/a-survey-of-digital-humanities-programs/

Amanda Gagel
Associate Editor
Mark Twain Project
http://www.marktwainproject.org/homepage.html

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 11:31 PM, Humanist Discussion Group <