[Humanist] 32.4 degrees in digital humanities or arts?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu May 10 08:31:06 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 02:42:43 +0000
        From: Caitlin Voth <caitlin.voth at live.com>
        Subject: List of Digital Humanities/Digital Arts Degrees?

Hello all,

I am doing research on graduate (MA, PhD, certificates) and undergraduate degrees (minors or majors) in Digital Humanities and/or Digital Arts in Canada and the Pacific Westcoast states. Does anyone have a list of available degrees in these areas that they would be comfortable sharing with me, or could anyone point me in the right direction? Any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Caitlin Voth,
UBCO