[Humanist] 31.801 Humanist's partial silence

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu May 3 09:46:59 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 08:20:10 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: in case you have wondered

Dear colleagues,

The test message I sent out a few days ago was a sign of a problem that
will shortly be investigated. At least some members of Humanist have
been receiving only some of the postings, and perhaps some have received
none or nearly so. It is unfortunately impossible to communicate by this
means with those who for whom it is not working. All I can hope for is
patience from those affected. My apologies on behalf of sick software.

Willard McCarty (www.mccarty.org.uk/), Professor emeritus, Department of
Digital Humanities, King's College London; Adjunct Professor, Western
Sydney University; Editor, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews
(www.tandfonline.com/loi/yisr20)