[Humanist] Humanist's problems

Willard McCarty willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Jul 16 18:18:27 CEST 2018

Dear members of Humanist,

Some days ago the server that processes postings for Humanist and sends
them out suffered a catastrophic failure. Repairs are underway. At the
moment I cannot say how much longer Humanist will be offline, but if
this message gets to you I'd say real progress toward resumption of
normal service has been made. Meanwhile enjoy the silence.

All the best.

Willard McCarty (www.mccarty.org.uk/), Professor emeritus, Department of
Digital Humanities, King's College London; Adjunct Professor, Western
Sydney University; Editor, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews
(www.tandfonline.com/loi/yisr20)