[Humanist] 32.123 pubs: Meilensteine der Rechentechnik; DHQ deadlines

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jul 4 07:28:45 CEST 2018

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "herbert.bruderer at bluewin.ch"                             (26)
                <herbert.bruderer at bluewin.ch>
        Subject: My 1600-page book on the history of computing has just been
                published by De Gruyter Oldenbourg, Berlin/Boston

  [2]   From:    "Flanders, Julia" <j.flanders at northeastern.edu>            (7)
        Subject: DHQ, new submission deadline schedule

        Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 13:44:36 +0200 (CEST)
        From: "herbert.bruderer at bluewin.ch" <herbert.bruderer at bluewin.ch>
        Subject: My 1600-page book on the history of computing has just been published by De Gruyter Oldenbourg, Berlin/Boston

Dear colleagues:

My new two-volume book on the history of computing (1600 pages) has just been published. You will find all details in English and in German on the webpage of the publisher, De Gruyter Oldenbourg, Berlin/Boston.

Meilensteine der Rechentechnik, volume 1
https://www.degruyter.com/view/product/480555

Meilensteine der Rechentechnik, volume 2
https://www.degruyter.com/view/product/503373

Many thanks and best wishes
Herbert Bruderer
Book reviews (1st edition)