[Humanist] 30.778 ACH statement on conferences & events

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Feb 25 06:59:20 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 19:42:06 -0500
        From: Alex Gil <colibri.alex at gmail.com>
        Subject: ACH Statement on Digital Humanities Conferences and Events

Dear friends and colleagues,

ACH has issued a carefully considered statement with some recommendations
for DH conferences held in the United States, including those thinking of
offering bids for the ADHO DH conference in 2020.

http://ach.org/2017/02/24/ach-statement-on-digital-humanities-conferences-and-events/

We hope our recommendations can help us navigate the difficult territory of
holding national and international conferences in these challenging times.

Best,
Alex.