[Humanist] 30.739 corpus training data

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Feb 12 08:16:05 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Eric Atwell <E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk>                      (27)
        Subject: Re: [Corpora-List] training data for WDS

  [2]   From:    Alessandro Raganato <raganato at di.uniroma1.it>             (62)
        Subject: Re:  training data for WDS

        Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:45:43 +0000 (GMT)
        From: Eric Atwell <E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk>

Try thomas.mayer at uni-marburg.de  cysouw at uni-marburg.de
http://th-mayer.de/ http://www.cysouw.de/

Thomas Mayer, Michael Cysouw. 2014. Creating a Massively Parallel Bible
Corpus. Proc LREC'2014 pp.3158-3163
http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2014/pdf/220_Paper.pdf

--
Eric Atwell, Associate Prof, Artificial Intelligence and Language at Leeds,
School of Computing, Univ of Leeds, Times University of the Year 2017