[Humanist] 30.733 training data for word-sense disambiguation?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Feb 11 07:49:15 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:52:57 +0100
        From: Maria Moritz <mmoritz at etrap.eu>
        Subject: training data for WDS

Dear researchers and colleagues,

To finish an NLP course I recently took, I plan to do a mini project
about word sense disambiguation. My research interest is in parallel
Bible corpora. Could anyone point me to relevant training data (based on
Bible texts)?

Side note: Since this work is coupled with this course, this means that
I am bound to use supervised learning.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Maria Moritz

--