[Humanist] 30.731 pubs cfp: Internet Histories; She Ji; Caribbean Studies

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Feb 10 08:34:36 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Valerie <valerieschafer at wanadoo.fr>                       (10)
        Subject: CFP Internet Histories: Digital Technology, Culture and
                Society  (3rd issue)

  [2]   From:    Ken Friedman <ken.friedman.sheji at icloud.com>              (14)
        Subject: Call for Papers -- She Ji. The Journal of Design, Economics,
                and Innovation

  [3]   From:    Alex Gil <colibri.alex at gmail.com>                         (38)
        Subject: CFP for Digital Humanities Projects in Caribbean Studies

        Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 11:14:38 +0100
        From: Valerie <valerieschafer at wanadoo.fr>
        Subject: CFP Internet Histories: Digital Technology, Culture and Society  (3rd issue)

Dear colleagues,

Our CFP for the third issue of Internet Histories is still open until the end of February 2017.

Please see general aims, scope and topics :
http://www.tandfonline.com/action/journalInformation?show=aimsScope&journalCode=rint20

We are looking forward to receiving your proposal.
http://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&journalCode=rint20

And Internet Histories now has a policy for proposing special issues or sections:
http://www.tandfonline.com/action/authorSubmission?show=instructions&journalCode=rint20

Best regards,
Valérie Schafer for the editorial board