[Humanist] 30.714 pus: digital editions (RIDE 5)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Feb 4 11:44:52 CET 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 14:02:30 +0100
        From: Franz Fischer <franz.fischer at uni-koeln.de>
        Subject: RIDE 5 out!

Dear humanists,

I am very happy to announce that we just published issue 5 of RIDE, the
review journal for digital editions and resources.

As in the previous three issues, we have 5 reviews (all in English) that
critically assess scholarly digital editions. For your convenience, this
is the table of contents:

-- Jane Austen'™s Fiction Manuscripts, by Michelle Levy
-- Literary drafts, genetic criticism and computational technology. The
Beckett Digital Manuscript Project, by Anna-Maria Sichani
-- Lope de Vega's La Dama Boba. Critical edition and digital archivek, by
Antonia Rojas Castro
-- The 1641 Depositions, by Walter Scholger
-- The William Blake Archive, by Kendal Crawford and Michelle Levy

All reviews can be accessed for free via our webpage: http://ride.i-d-e.de

Enjoy the ride!

Franz

--

Dr. Franz Fischer
Cologne Center for eHumanities
franz.fischer at uni-koeln.de
@vranzvischer

cceh.uni-koeln.de, dixit.uni-koeln.de
i-d-e.de, ride.i-d-e.de
digitalmedievalist.org, digitalmedievalist.org/journal
guillelmus.uni-koeln.de, confessio.ie