[Humanist] 30.884 events: preservation

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Apr 10 07:04:27 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 17:56:58 +0000
        From: Sharon Webb <Sharon.Webb at sussex.ac.uk>
        Subject: DPASSH 2017 Registration and Conference Programme

Just a quick reminder that early bird registration for ‘Digital Preservation for the Arts, Social Sciences, and Humanities’ <http://www.dpassh.org> (14-15 June, University of Sussex, Falmer, Brighton) will close 1st May.

For registration see http://dpassh.org/registration/

We have also announced our programme and are excited about how the conference was developed. Papers, presentations, and expert panel discussions include representatives from the  Bodleian Library, the British Library, the Digital Preservation Coalition, JISC, King’s College London Digital Lab, Mass Observation, National Library of Ireland, and much more. Further details found here: http://dpassh.org/programme/

For all announcements and updates see @dpasshconf or www.dpassh.org

We look forward to welcoming you to sunny Brighton.

Best wishes,

Sharon, on behalf of the DPASSH Organising Committee,

Dr. Sharon Webb (Chair, DPASSH 2017)
Lecturer in Digital Humanities,
Sussex Humanities Lab,
School of History, Art History and Philosophy,
University of Sussex, Falmer

+44 1273 876744
@wsharon145