[Humanist] 30.874 systems developer (Hamburg)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 7 09:12:13 CEST 2017

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 11:51:30 +0200
        From: Jan Christoph Meister <jan-c-meister at uni-hamburg.de>
        Subject: Systems developer in the project forTEXT at Hamburg University - full post / 36 months

€žSystems developer position (Hamburg)

forTEXT€œ (http://fortext.net) is a German Research Foundation funded
project that develops and disseminates digital tools and services for
qualitative, hermeneutically oriented text analysis. The project is
located at the University of Hamburg (PI: Prof. Jan Christoph Meister)
and co-operates closely with two other projects there, the data
visualization project 3DH (http://threedh.net) and the text analysis
platform CATMA (http://catma.de).

We want to strengthen our team in the area of software development and
are looking for a passionate systems developer with a keen interest in
the particular challenges which qualitative text research poses to the
DH to join us from 1 May 2017 in a full-time position.   Team spirit and
outstanding competence go hand in hand for us.

The official job advertisement can be found at

https://www.uni-hamburg.de/en/uhh/stellenangebote/wissenschaftliches-personal/24-04-17-147eng.pdf

Closing date is 24 April 2017.For more information, feel free to contact
us at jan-c-meister at uni-hamburg.de <mailto:jan-c-meister at uni-hamburg.de>.

Let's make it happen: routines, resources and tools forTEXT!

--
Prof. Dr. Jan Christoph Meister
Institut für Germanistik / Dpt. of German Studies