[Humanist] 28.928 pubs: Scholarly Editing cfp deadline

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Apr 30 10:18:49 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 10:12:06 -0500
        From: Amanda Gailey <amanda.gailey at gmail.com>
        Subject: Reminder: Scholarly Editing deadline May 15

Dear Colleagues:

We want to remind you that the deadline for edition proposals for the 2016
issue of Scholarly Editing is May 15. See more information below.

INVITING EDITION PROPOSALS AND ARTICLES FOR THE 2016 ISSUE
OF SCHOLARLY EDITING

Scholarly Editing (www.scholarlyediting.org) invites edition proposals
for the 2016 issue. Many scholars know fascinating texts that deserve to
be edited thoughtfully and imaginatively, and we offer a venue to turn this
knowledge into sustainable, peer-reviewed publications that will enrich the
digital record of our cultural heritage. If you are interested in editing a
small-scale digital edition, we want to hear from you. Proposals for the
2016 issue are due by May 15, 2015. Please see details for submitting a
proposal at www.scholarlyediting.org/se.about.html.

We also welcome submissions of articles discussing any aspect of the theory
or practice of editing, print or digital. Articles must be submitted by
September 14, 2015, to be considered for the 2016 issue. Please see details
at www.scholarlyediting.org/se.about.html.

Scholarly Editing: The Annual of the Association for Documentary
Editing publishes
peer-reviewed editions of primary source materials of cultural significance
while continuing the tradition of publishing articles and reviews about
scholarly editing.

Amanda Gailey (gailey at unl.edu) and Andrew Jewell (ajewell2 at unl.edu)
Editors, Scholarly Editing: The Annual of the Association for
Documentary Editing

--
Amanda Gailey
Assistant Professor, Department of English