[Humanist] 28.907 DH2015 news: draft programme

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 24 07:31:00 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 02:53:19 +0000
        From: Willard Mccarty <W.Mccarty at uws.edu.au>
        Subject: DH2015 : Draft Program

Hi Everyone,

With considerable thanks to the Program Committee, we are delighted to announce the Draft Program for DH2015 is now available (also attached in PDF form):

http://dh2015.org/program/DH2015_Program.pdf

Can I please encourage you to distribute this through your own networks as the Early Bird rate is still open for registration but closes soon in about 6 days.

Thank you kindly.

Otherwise, exciting times!

Best wishes,
Jason

---
DR JASON ENSOR

Research & Technical Development Manager, Digital Humanities
The University of Western Sydney
School of Humanities & Communication Arts
Locked Bag 1797 Penrith NSW 2571
T + 61 2 9685 9891 | F + 61 2 9685 9075
E j.ensor at uws.edu.au<mailto:j.ensor at uws.edu.au> | W www.jasonensor.com<http://www.jasonensor.com/>

Conference Director, Digital Humanities 2015 (Sydney)
http://www.dh2015.org/

*** Attachments:
    http://www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/Attachments/1429852922_2015-04-24_w.mccarty@uws.edu.au_11711.2.pdf