[Humanist] 28.870 events: a virtual symposium

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Apr 7 07:21:35 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 20:34:15 +0000
        From: Jeremy McLaughlin <jeremy.mclaughlin at sjsu.edu>
        Subject: Virtual Symposium on Info & Tech in the Arts & Humanities - 4/22 & 4/23

VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM ON INFORMATION & TECHNOLOGY IN THE ARTS & HUMANITIES

Presented by the Special Interest Group for Arts and Humanities (SIG-AH) and the Special Interest Group for Visualization, Images, & Sound (SIG-VIS) of the Association for Information Science & Technology (ASIS&T)

http://ischoolgroups.sjsu.edu/asistsc/sig-symposium/

We would be delighted if you could help us promote this event to your associates, colleagues, students, and members. Speakers include Perry Collins from the NEH Office of Digital Humanities, Amy Rudersdorf from the Digital Public Library of America, and Stacy Konkiel from altmetric.com<http://altmetric.com>, as well as our student research paper award finalists.

Thanks,
Jeremy