[Humanist] 28.867 digitized photos as evidence?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Apr 4 10:07:33 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 18:05:51 +0000
        From: "Chassanoff, Alex" <achass at email.unc.edu>
        Subject: Seeking interviewees who use digitized archival photographs

Dear Colleagues:

Have you used digitized archival photographs as historical evidence in your scholarly activities?
I am a doctoral candidate in the School of Information & Library Science at UNC Chapel Hill.  As part of my doctoral research, I am seeking to conduct interviews with individuals who have used digitized photographs in their scholarly activities (teaching, publications, presentations, or related research pursuits).

The interview should take approximately one hour and can be conducted in person, over the telephone, or online using Go2Meeting.  Your responses to these questions will be kept confidential.  There is no compensation for participating in this study; however, I am confident that your participation will contribute significantly to this emerging area of research.

If you are willing to participate, please send an email to:achass at email.unc.edu<mailto:achass at email.unc.edu> to confirm your interest. I am happy to answer any
questions for you as well.

Again, thank you so much for considering participating in this research.
Regards,
Alexandra Chassanoff
School of Information and Library Science
UNC Chapel Hill
http://achass.web.unc.edu http://achass.web.unc.edu/