[Humanist] 28.860 an argument & belief system

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Apr 3 10:07:50 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 08:58:29 +0000
        From: Dominic Oldman <doint at oldman.me.uk>
        Subject: Re:  28.856 an argument & belief system

Hi Desmond,

Thanks for your response. Actually we are about change the description because it is now very out of date, but cultural heritage itself encompasses a wide range of disciplines.

You may be right about the poem but i am willing to have go (why not) and see what it looks like. I think perhaps that people are thinking about it as something more complicated than it is but that is why a practical example is useful.

Thanks again for your clarification.

Cheers,

Dominic

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android