[Humanist] 28.864 asst professorship at Trinity College Dublin

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Apr 2 07:49:46 CEST 2015

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 08:16:48 +0100
        From: Jennifer Edmond <edmondj at tcd.ie>
        Subject: Assistant Professorship at Trinity College Dublin

Trinity College is pleased to announce its recruitment of an Assistant
Professor in English (17th Century) or History (after 1700) and Digital
Humanities.  The successful candidate will join our energetic DH at TCD team
and play an integral part in building on our successful track record to
date of collaborations, research projects and our MPhil in Digital
Humanities and Culture.

Full job description and further particulars are available at:
https://jobs.tcd.ie
More information on DH activities at TCD can be found at:
http://dh.tcd.ie/dh/

Closing date for applications is 7th May 2015.

--
Dr Jennifer Edmond
Director of Strategic Projects

Phone: +353 1 896 4224