[Humanist] 27.929 pubs: Guide to Digital Media

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Mar 30 06:47:54 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 15:52:23 -0600
        From: Lori Emerson <Lori.Emerson at colorado.edu>
        Subject: announcing the publication of the Johns Hopkins Guide to Digital Media

Dear all, I'm very happy to announce that our Johns Hopkins Guide to
Digital Media is now out (edited by Marie-Laure Ryan, Benjamin Robertson,
and myself). We're hoping very much to line up reviews - to that end,
please let me know if you're interested and have a journal in mind and I'll
arrange to have a copy sent to you. I would also be grateful if you'd help
spread the word.

The JHUP website is down at the moment for maintenance but you can find
information on the guidebook on Amazon (
http://www.amazon.com/Johns-Hopkins-Guide-Digital-Media/dp/1421412241) and
I have also posted a list of contributors and entry titles on my blog (
http://loriemerson.net/2011/08/10/johns-hopkins-guide-to-digital-media/).

yours, sincerely, Lori Emerson

--
Lori Emerson
Assistant Professor | Director, Media Archaeology Lab