[Humanist] 27.921 curricula for DH master's degree

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Mar 28 08:06:21 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "simon at familie-gruening.de" <simon at familie-gruening.de>   (16)
        Subject: Aw:  27.919 curricula for a DH master's degree?

  [2]   From:    "Koster, Josephine" <kosterj at winthrop.edu>                 (7)
        Subject: RE:  27.919 curricula for a DH master's degree?

  [3]   From:    Geoffrey Rockwell <grockwel at ualberta.ca>                  (16)

        Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 13:08:39 +0100
        From: "simon at familie-gruening.de" <simon at familie-gruening.de>

Dear Claire,
I know about such a course in Germany. It's at the University of Bamberg: http:
//www.uni-bamberg.de/ma-cith/
All the best,
Simon

        Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 08:38:54 -0400
        From: "Koster, Josephine" <kosterj at winthrop.edu>

Claire, you might contact Cheryl Ball, who is on a Fulbright at Oslo School of Architecture & Design this term; she is an expert on digital rhetoric programs and on interdisciplinary digital projects. Also, the @digithumanities account on Twitter is a great source of information and networking; so is @dhgermany, which has more European participants. Hope these may be of some help to you!

Best,

Jo Koster
Winthrop University