[Humanist] 27.916 spectral imaging on PBS (US)

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Mar 25 06:53:45 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 09:30:31 -0700 (PDT)
        From: "Adrian S. Wisnicki" <awisnicki at yahoo.com>
        Subject: PBS special on Livingstone Spectral Imaging Project

Colleagues,

For those of you with an interest in the use of spectral imaging technology, you might want to check out the program that PBS is airing this week Wednesday in the US on my own David Livingstone Spectral Imaging Project (http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/episodes/the-lost-diary-of-dr-livingstone-about-this-episode/1103/).

For my other Livingstone digital initiative, Livingstone Online, we've also just launched a blog (http://livingstoneonline.wordpress.com) and Twitter account (twitter.com/livingstone13d) that will allow you to track our progress over the next three years as we develop two new NEH-funded projects. Do feel free to follow us or say hello!

Best,

Adrian S. Wisnicki
Assistant Professor, English Department
Faculty Fellow, Center for Digital Research in the Humanities
University of Nebraska-Lincoln