[Humanist] 27.901 pubs: LLC 29.1 (April); pbk Humanities Computing

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Mar 20 08:01:02 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "oxfordjournals-mailer at alerts.stanford.edu"               (78)
        Subject: Lit Linguist Computing Table of Contents for April 2014;
                Vol. 29, No. 1

  [2]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>          (32)
        Subject: Humanities Computing in paperback

        Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:03:17 +0000
        From: "oxfordjournals-mailer at alerts.stanford.edu"
        Subject: Lit Linguist Computing Table of Contents for April 2014; Vol. 29, No. 1

Literary and Linguistic Computing Table of Contents Alert
Vol. 29, No. 1
April 2014
http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1?etoc

 Editorial

  Hey, this is your journal
  Edward Vanhoutte
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 1-5
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/1.extract.html?etoc

 Original Articles

  Document dissimilarity within and across languages: A benchmarking study
  Richard S. Forsyth and Serge Sharoff
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 6-22
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/6.abstract.html?etoc

  Under the Workbench: An analysis of the use and preservation of MONK text
  mining research software
  Harriett E. Green
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 23-40
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/23.abstract.html?etoc

  Textual fingerprints of risk of war
  Robert L. Hogenraad and Rauf R. Garagozov
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 41-55
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/41.abstract.html?etoc

  FarsiSpell: A spell-checking system for Persian using a large monolingual
  corpus
  Tayebeh Mosavi Miangah
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 56-73
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/56.abstract.html?etoc

  An accurate word sense disambiguation system based on weighted lexical
  features
  Abdoreza Rezapour, Seyed Mostafa Fakhrahmad, Mohammad Hadi Sadreddini,
  and Mansoor Zolghadri Jahromi
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 74-88
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/74.abstract.html?etoc

  Transparent aggregation of variables with Individual Differences Scaling
  Tom Ruette and Dirk Speelman
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 89-106
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/89.abstract.html?etoc

  Analyzing the BBC Voices data: Contemporary English dialect areas and
  their characteristic lexical variants
  Martijn Wieling, Clive Upton, and Ann Thompson
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 107-117
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/107.abstract.html?etoc

  Language and gender in Congressional speech
  Bei Yu
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 118-132
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/118.abstract.html?etoc

 Reviews

  Facilitating Access to the Web of Data. A Guide for Librarians. David
  Stuart.
  Timo Borst
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 133-134
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/133.extract.html?etoc

  Quantitative Methods in Corpus-Based Translation Studies
  Sara Laviosa
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 134-137
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/134.extract.html?etoc

  Noise Channels. Glitch and Error in Digital Culture. Peter Krapp.
  Iman Shayan Moradi
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 137-139
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/137.extract.html?etoc

  The Secret Life of Pronouns. What Our Words Say About Us
  John Nerbonne
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 139-142
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/139.extract.html?etoc

  Corpus Linguistics: Method, Theory and Practice. Tony McEnery and Andrew
  Hardie.
  Paul Thompson
  Lit Linguist Computing 2014 29: 142-145
  http://llc.oxfordjournals.org/content/29/1/142.extract.html?etoc