[Humanist] 27.895 jobs at Lethbridge (Canada), in Vienna

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Mar 19 07:25:08 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Claudia Resch <claudia.resch at oeaw.ac.at>                  (15)
        Subject: Job Announcement: "Digital Humanist (Data Analyst / Web
                Developer)"

  [2]   From:    Daniel O'Donnell <daniel.odonnell at uleth.ca>               (31)
        Subject: Tenure Track Position, Postcolonial or Modernism. Digital
                Humanities very welcome. April 15 Deadline.

        Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:53:00 +0100
        From: Claudia Resch <claudia.resch at oeaw.ac.at>
        Subject: Job Announcement: "Digital Humanist (Data Analyst / Web Developer)"

Job Announcement "Digital Humanist (Data Analyst / Web Developer)"

Dear colleagues,

Please allow us to draw your attention to a job announcement from the
Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities, a research department of the
Austrian Academy of Sciences:

More information about the announcement can be found here:
http://www.oeaw.ac.at/fileadmin/service/personal/Digital_Humanities.pdf

ACDH/ICLTT-Team
Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities
Institute for Corpus Linguistics and Text Technology
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Sonnenfelsgasse 19/8
A-1010 Vienna
http://www.oeaw.ac.at/icltt/