[Humanist] 27.877 source for Douglas Adams' quotation

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Mar 14 07:45:38 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 02:01:57 -0600
        From: Jarom McDonald <jarom_mcdonald at byu.edu>
        Subject: Re:  27.873 source for Douglas Adams' quotation?

The Douglas Adams quote was penned in November of 1999 for his regular
column in _The Independent on Sunday_, and then later posted, by Adams
himself, at his h2g2 website (you can see it at this link:
http://h2g2.com/entry/A281701), The column is also found in _The Salmon of
Doubt_, the posthumously published collection of many of Adams's writings.

Best,
Jarom
--
Dr. Jarom McDonald, PhD
Director, Office of Digital Humanities

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 12:46 AM, Humanist Discussion Group <