[Humanist] 27.875 events: Eurekamp; Medieval scholarly research

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Mar 13 07:51:40 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Center for Comparative Studies"                          (11)
                <centrostudicomparati at libero.it>
        Subject: International Workshop: Medieval Scholarly Research and the
                Digital Ecosystem. Challenges and Goals around the TRAME
                project

  [2]   From:    Ray Siemens <siemens at uvic.ca>                             (12)
        Subject: Eurekamp at DHSI

        Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 13:07:10 +0100
        From: "Center for Comparative Studies" <centrostudicomparati at libero.it>
        Subject: International Workshop: Medieval Scholarly Research and the Digital Ecosystem. Challenges and Goals around the TRAME project

Medieval Scholarly Research and the Digital Ecosystem. Challenges and Goals around the TRAME project
20-22 marzo 2014
Firenze, via Montebello 7

See program: http://www.sismelfirenze.it/index.php/it/convegni/item/307-medieval-scholarly-research-and-the-digital-ecosystem.

Società Internazionale per lo Studio del Medioevo Latino (S.I.S.M.E.L.)

Via Montebello 7

I - 50123 Firenze

tel. 055 2048501 - fax 055 2302832

e-mail: infopoint at sismelfirenze.it