[Humanist] 27.856 crowdsourcing

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Mar 8 08:48:56 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Desmond Schmidt <desmond.allan.schmidt at gmail.com>         (44)
        Subject: Re:  27.853 crowdsourcing?

  [2]   From:    Guenter Muehlberger <guenter.muehlberger at uibk.ac.at>      (49)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 27.853 crowdsourcing?

  [3]   From:    Lynne Siemens <siemensl at uvic.ca>                         (138)

  [4]   From:    Wolfgang Kaltenbrunner <wkaltenbrunner at gmail.com>         (47)

        Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 17:33:33 +1000
        From: Desmond Schmidt <desmond.allan.schmidt at gmail.com>

P. Hagon, 2013. Trove crowdsourcing behaviour,
https://www.nla.gov.au/our-publications/staff-papers/trove-crowdsourcing-behaviour

Causer, Tim, Tonra, Justin and Wallace, Valerie. 2012. "Transcription
maximized; expense minimized? Crowdsourcing and editing The Collected Works
of Jeremy Bentham." Literary and Linguistic Computing 27(2): 119-137.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Humanist Discussion Group <