[Humanist] 27.835 Women Writers Online: free access

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Mar 2 09:45:11 CET 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 04:10:02 +0000
        From: "Flanders, Julia" <j.flanders at neu.edu>
        Subject: Women Writers Online free for Women's History Month

I'm happy to announce that once again Women Writers Online will be free and open to the public for the month of March, in celebration of Women's History Month. Please come visit us at:

	http://www.wwp.brown.edu

That URL will shortly be changing as we move Women Writers Online to Northeastern University servers, following our institutional move. Stay tuned for more information.

In the meantime, please browse and enjoy!

best wishes, Julia

Julia Flanders
Director, Women Writers Project
Director, Digital Scholarship Group
Professor of Practice, Department of English
Northeastern University