[Humanist] 28.242 postdoc at Maynooth

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Jul 31 18:12:41 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 11:05:54 +0100
        From: Susan Schreibman <susan.schreibman at gmail.com>
        Subject: Position Opening: PostDoc in DH National University of Ireland Maynooth

We are advertising a two-year postdoc position in An Foras Feasa, the
Humanities Research Centre.  We are looking for a dynamic team player
who is interested in helping to grow Digital Humanities at NUI Maynooth.

The ideal candidate will contribute to teaching DH at the undergraduate
and postgraduate levels, to carrying out their own research,
collaborating on grant funded projects  source new grant opportunities,
and help to develop DH with peers from the humanities to social science
to computer science. Further details are available here
http://humanresources.nuim.ie/vacancies.shtml

And I am happy to have an informal conversation with anybody interested
in the position.

Susan Schreibman
Professor of Digital Humanities
Director of An Foras Feasa