[Humanist] 28.237 events: archives

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jul 30 18:46:51 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:49:12 +0100
        From: Goodman Paul <Paul.Goodman at NATIONALMEDIAMUSEUM.ORG.UK>
        Subject: Archives 2.0 - REGISTRATION OPEN!

Archives 2.0: Saving the Past, Anticipating the Future

Be part of a major international conference on the challenges and
opportunities around the acquisition and management of archives by
cultural institutions at the National Media Museum in Bradford on 25 &

Dear Colleagues

We're pleased to announce that online registration is now available.
Please follow the link below to view the programme and reserve your
place at this seminal event.

http://www.nationalmediamuseum.org.uk/Collection/ArchivesConference

Remember: Book early to avoid disappointment!

Best wishes
Paul

Paul Goodman
Head of Collections, Projects
Conference Office
National Media Museum
Pictureville, Bradford, West Yorkshire BD1 1NQ

Direct tel: 01274 203378

National Media Museum explores the science, technology and art of the still and moving image and its impact on our lives.
National Media Museum is part of the Science Museum Group: www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/about_us/smg.aspx  - a family of museums including the Science Museum, the National Railway Museum, and the Museum of Science & Industry Manchester.