[Humanist] 28.235 how much does it cost to attend a conference?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Wed Jul 30 18:42:37 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:20:43 -0400
        From: Élika_Ortega <elikaortega at gmail.com>
        Subject: How Much Does It Cost to Make It to a Conference?

Dear all,

As some of you may already know, Ernesto Priego and I put together a short
survey that looks into expenses and sources of funding for conference
attendance using DH2014 as a case study. We have been distributing the
survey mostly through Twitter, but we are hoping that some of you will
still consider responding to it now that the conference has passed. For
more information on the project, please take a minute to read the text
preceding the survey.
How Much Does It Cost to Make It to a Conference  http://bit.ly/1iFCBQT ?
 http://bit.ly/1iFCBQT

All the best,