[Humanist] 28.218 pubs: DHQ editorial transition; proceedings of historical mss study

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Jul 20 16:17:29 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    "Amy Jin Johnson" <am.johnson at neu.edu>                    (29)
        Subject: DHQ: Editorial Transition

  [2]   From:    Marijana Tomić <mtomic at unizd.hr>                         (42)
        Subject: Summer School in the Study of Historical
                Manuscripts_Proceedings_Online

        Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 14:54:19 -0400
        From: "Amy Jin Johnson" <am.johnson at neu.edu>

Dear DHQ authors and reviewers,

I wanted to inform you that today is my last day as the Managing Editor of
DHQ.

As you know, the journal moved from Brown University to Northeastern
University last summer. Even though I'm a Ph.D. Candidate at Brown, I was
able to stay on for a transitional year, but now it's time for the NEU
students to take over. I'm very sad to leave DHQ, but I'm grateful for this
wonderful opportunity and to Julia Flanders for her leadership and guidance
over the last three years.

My departure should not impact any of our ongoing submissions or reviews.
Our two Assistant Managing Editors, Duyen Nguyen and Elizabeth Hopwood, will
be taking on my responsibilities and will be available to you moving
forward. You can contact them via the dhq at neu.edu email.

It has been a pleasure working with each of you. I have learned so much from
your excellent submissions and peer review feedback, and it has been a
pleasure getting to know you through our email exchanges.

My NEU email address will expire in a few weeks, but please feel free to
contact me at either amy_johnson at brown.edu or amyjinjohnson at gmail.com.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Amy

=====
Amy Jin Johnson