[Humanist] 28.179 O tempora, o mores: University of London

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Jul 4 23:28:34 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 08:45:40 +0000
        From: "Prescott, Andrew" <andrew.prescott at kcl.ac.uk>
        Subject: London University gone mad!

[The following is, I think, worth picking your way through to get to the cause of a protest against actions of a major HE institution, relevant to this group, in the process of going seriously wrong. --WM]

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Brian Vickers <vickersbw at gmail.com>
> Date: 4 July 2014 09:38:59 am BST
> To: Warwick Gould <Warwick.Gould at sas.ac.uk>

Dear Colleagues,

Please distribute this document as widely as possible.

Brian Vickers

Brian Vickers
7 Abbot's Place
London NW6 4NP