[Humanist] 28.178 how much does it cost to make it to a conference?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Jul 4 23:27:22 CEST 2014

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 09:09:22 -0400
        From: Élika Ortega <elikaortega at gmail.com>
        Subject: Research Project: How Much Does It Cost to Make It to a Conference?

Dear all,

Ernesto Priego and I have put together a short survey that looks into
expenses and sources of funding for conference attendance using the
upcoming DH2014 as a case study. We hope some of you will help us by
responding to it. For more information on the project, please take a minute
to read the text preceding the survey.

How Much Does It Cost to Make It to a Conference
http://bit.ly/1iFCBQT ?

All the best,

Élika
--