[Humanist] 27.350 events: DHSI 2014; intellectual networks; seminars at King's

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Sep 17 07:35:26 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Anna Jordanous <anna.jordanous at kcl.ac.uk>                 (52)
        Subject: Autumn CeRch seminars at King's College London

  [2]   From:    Sinai Rusinek <Sinair at vanleer.org.il>                     (12)
        Subject: call for participants: Computer Technologies for the
                Historical Research of Intellectual Networks

  [3]   From:    Ray Siemens <siemens at uvic.ca>                             (23)
        Subject: 2014's Digital Humanities Summer Institute (2-6 June 2014, U
                Victoria)

        Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 16:26:04 +0100
        From: Anna Jordanous <anna.jordanous at kcl.ac.uk>

Hello all, we are pleased to announce an exciting and varied range of
talks this autumn at the Centre of e-Research (CeRch) seminar series.

Our first speaker (Tuesday 1st October) is Daniel Allington, from the
Open University, on "Network analytic approaches to the production and
propagation of literary and artistic value". All the seminars are listed
at the bottom of this email and more details are available
at**http://www.kcl.ac.uk/innovation/groups/cerch/research/seminars/2013-14.aspx.

Seminars are held fortnightly on *Tuesdays* during term time at*6.15pm **
* (unless otherwise stated) in the*Anatomy Museum Space, at King's **
**College London, Strand Campus*
(http://www.kcl.ac.uk/cultural/spaces/anatomy-museum.aspx). Most
seminars will also be streamed live and published as online video after
the event.Twitter: @KingsCeRch     hashtag: #cerchseminars

The series provides excellent networking opportunities, and will be of
interest to anyone interested in innovation and debates around
digitally-based methods and computational technologies, especially where
they interact with a range of other fields. Seminars are followed by
drinks and nibbles.

Hope to see you there,
Anna Jordanous

----
Talks for the autumn semester's CeRch seminar series:

--
Dr Anna Jordanous
Research Associate