[Humanist] 27.334 taxonomy of activities & objects? tools, interaction, methods?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Sep 13 09:43:50 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    agiati benardou <a.benardou at dcu.gr>                       (25)
        Subject: Europeana Cloud Web Survey

  [2]   From:    "Munson, Matthew" <mmunson at gcdh.de>                       (23)
        Subject: Taxonomy of Scholarly Activities and Objects

        Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:28:02 +0300
        From: agiati benardou <a.benardou at dcu.gr>

Dear colleagues,

It is with pleasure that we share with you the Web Survey we designed
towards the understanding of the use of tools, the interaction with content
and the research methods employed by Humanities and Social Sciences
researchers, with particular emphasis on Europeana and TEL material.

I would like to kindly ask you to respond to the questionnaire, as well as
circulate it was widely as possible to your community and other networks you
may be involved in. Also, please share away on Twitter, Facebook, or any
other tool you may be using. Please bear in mind that the Web Survey will
remain active until the *end of September*.

http://surveys.dcu.gr/index.php/survey/index/sid/423471/newtest/Y/lang/en

We are looking forward to your responses,With best wishes and thanks,

Agiatis Benardou,
Europeana Cloud
http://pro.europeana.eu/web/europeana-cloud WP1 leader

--