[Humanist] 27.331 comparing corpora?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Sep 12 07:44:44 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 15:15:53 +0200
        From: "Dr. Hartmut Krech" <kr538 at zfn.uni-bremen.de>
        Subject: Comparison of writers' corpora

Only meant to answer a personal question that is puzzling my
mind -- could somebody please refer me to a resource
comparing authors' output in the form of words (or even
thematic units) contained in their lifetime corpora, writers
and philosophers, European and non-European, past and
present alike? I wonder if this is a question that could
have been asked only after the digitization of texts was
feasible to a great extent. Any suggestions (especially to
online resources) are welcome. Thank you.

Best regards,
Hartmut
http://ww3.de/krech