[Humanist] 27.330 farewell to the DHO

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Sep 12 07:44:03 CEST 2013

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 07:44:14 +0100
        From: "James O'Sullivan" <josullivan.c at gmail.com>
        Subject: Re:  27.329 farewell from the DHO (Dublin)

As part of Ireland's first cohort of Digital Arts & Humanities PhD
candidates, I'd like to reiterate those sentiments expressed by Shawn. The
DHO has always supported our activities, from introductory workshops in
various subjects to the more serious "behind-the-scenes" work. A great loss
to DH scholarship in an Irish context.

On 11 Sep 2013 07:01, "Humanist Discussion Group" <