[Humanist] 24.743 thank you, participants

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Feb 25 09:21:20 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:28:21 -0500
        From: Meg Meiman <meg.meiman at gmail.com>
        Subject: thank you re: survey of humanities scholars' research practices

Thank you to everyone who participated in my recent survey about humanities
scholars' research practices.  Two weeks ago I had 34 responses, and I now
have over 300.  This is undoubtedly due to your participation.  Many thanks
for your participation and helpful suggestions (and thanks to Willard
McCarty for agreeing to distribute the survey).  If you haven't taken the
survey and would still like to participate, please feel free to email me off
list (meg.meiman at gmail.com).  And I'll be happy to send a preliminary
summary of my results to anyone who expresses interest.

Many, many thanks,

Meg Meiman

University of Delaware