[Humanist] 24.727 a digital humanities archive?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Feb 20 10:52:54 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 12:51:28 -0500
        From: Robert Kraft <kraft at sas.upenn.edu>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] DH Archive Query?

I'm reminded by the ACH posting to ask this question:

Retirement brings with it downsizing, disposal, and the like. I've been
instructed to clear the office in which much of the materials gathered
over the years by the Center for Computer Analysis of Texts (CCAT) at
the University of Pennsylvania is located, and I wondered whether there
is an Archive for such items -- including old manuals, boxes and
software, especially related to "biblical research" and similar areas?
I'm expecting that the University can archive files relating directly to
funded projects such as "Computer Assisted Tools for
Septuagint/Scriptural Studies" (CATSS), but the periferal and digital
items that we have collected have no such suitable home.

Advice and/or enlightenment is most welcome!

Bob Kraft, Emeritus Professor, UPenn
Faculty director of CCAT and co-director of CATSS