[Humanist] 24.708 thoughts on the digital humanities

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Feb 13 09:59:08 CET 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:50:47 +0000
        From: David Berry <D.M.Berry at swansea.ac.uk>
        Subject: Thoughts on the Digital Humanities

Hi all,

I have been reading this list for a while and have very much enjoyed thediscussions taking place. I thought, therefore, that I would share a recent post I made on the subject that I thought might be of interest to the list:

Digital Humanities: First, Second and Third Wave

http://stunlaw.blogspot.com/2011/01/digital-humanities-first-second-and.html

Best

David

---

Dr. David M. Berry
Department of Political and Cultural Studies
Room JC015
James Callaghan Building
Swansea University
Singleton Campus