[Humanist] 25.246 welcome to 13!

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Aug 26 07:48:47 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 06:41:57 +0100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: a welcome bunch

A few weeks ago I welcomed 11 new members to Humanist and flagged the
event as marking the largest number to have joined at one time in
Humanist's 25-year history. This morning I found 13 applications
accumulated since yesterday. The pace is picking up! Humanist now
has 1732 members.

College London; Centre for Cultural Research, University of Western
Sydney; Editor, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews (www.isr-journal.org);
Editor, Humanist (www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/); www.mccarty.org.uk/