[Humanist] 25.226 hiatus 12-21 August

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Aug 11 00:47:27 CEST 2011

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 08:41:55 +1000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: hiatus

Humanist will be inactive from 12 to 21 August. During that time you are
welcome to send messages to Humanist itself, but they won't be processed
until I re-emerge into the world of digital communications after a time
utterly out of touch. If you do not see your posting soon after 21
August, please let me know. Anything sent to me directly will by that
time be buried in a huge pile of e-mail so may get lost. So, please send
again if you don't hear from me.

All the best.

College London; Centre for Cultural Research, University of Western
Sydney; Editor, Interdisciplinary Science Reviews (www.isr-journal.org);
Editor, Humanist (www.digitalhumanities.org/humanist/); www.mccarty.org.uk/