[Humanist] 24.446 books on DH

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Fri Oct 29 05:55:26 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

  [1]   From:    Alan Corre <corre at uwm.edu>                                (10)
        Subject: New Book on Text Processing

  [2]   From:    John Simpson <john.simpson at ualberta.ca>                   (76)
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 24.437 books on DH

        Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 02:55:51 -0500 (CDT)
        From: Alan Corre <corre at uwm.edu>

Goal-Directed Press is pleased to announce the publication of the 2nd edition of Alan Corré's

Icon Programming for Humanists

updated for modern platforms and with new chapters on markup languages and Unicode.

You can enjoy the book free online at
http://unicon.org/books/humanist.pdf

The softbound print edition may be ordered at
http://unicon.org/books/

Warm regards,

Alan Corré 			Clinton Jeffery
author 				publisher