[Humanist] 24.411 digital libraries & open access

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sat Oct 16 17:08:46 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:06:01 -0700 (PDT)
        From: Ernesto Priego <ernestopriegor at yahoo.com>
        Subject: Re: [Humanist] 24.410 digital libraries & open access?

>  Is someone on the list aware of an OAI implementation for the XML based web publishing framework COCOON?

Marco,

I'm sure you must already know of the University of Virginia Central Digital Repository; I may be wrong, but I believe the interface was built using Cocoon, JavaScript, XHTML and CSS.

http://www.lib.virginia.edu/digital/collections/finding_digital.html

I hope this helps.

This is my first reply to the Humanist list so I hope I'm not doing something wrong... hello everyone! :)

Ernesto Priego
http://butterflyhunt.tumblr.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/ernestopriego