[Humanist] 24.397 fasten your seat-belt!

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Sun Oct 10 21:50:26 CEST 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 06:46:33 +1100
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: re-entry

Dear colleagues,

Tomorrow will be the last of Humanist from the Southern Hemisphere until
May 2011, when I return via the U.S. for another 3-month sojourn at the
University of Western Sydney. So the usual arrival time for messages
will change, and some local turbulence may cause a brief hiatus. Please
do not adjust your set. (I am pleased to discover that this phrase has
survived from the days when television transmission was not as stable as
it is now; for the realities of those days see the HBO series Mad Men.)