[Humanist] 24.513 dissertations on French subjects

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Tue Nov 23 07:43:29 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 06:43:46 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: dissertations on French subjects

Thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me so far in response to my query
about dissertations on French subjects. I am enquiring on behalf of a
colleague in a Department of French who has never seen such a thing and
wants to encourage students with interests in digital tools and methods
to apply to his programme. So my interest in this sort of research is
narrow: only dissertations in progress or completed. The more the merrier.