[Humanist] 24.461 PhD recommendations?

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Thu Nov 4 08:05:36 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2010 07:03:18 +0000
        From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk>
        Subject: Ph.D. Program Recommendations?

> Subject: Ph.D. Program Recommendations
> Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 20:26:17 +0000
> From: Drew Longacre <drewlongacre at YAHOO.COM>

Dear Textual Scholars,

I hope this is an appropriate use of the e-mail distribution list, but I
was wondering if I could get your professional opinions on graduate
programs. I am researching Ph.D. programs for the fall of 2011, and I
want to specialize in textual criticism of the Hebrew Bible/Old
Testament. Any recommendations for programs and/or professors to study
under would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time and
consideration.

Sincerely,

Drew Longacre
drewlongacre at yahoo.com