[Humanist] 24.452 books on DH

Humanist Discussion Group willard.mccarty at mccarty.org.uk
Mon Nov 1 09:04:10 CET 2010

                Submit to: humanist at lists.digitalhumanities.org

        Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:42:44 +1000
        From: Kerry Kilner <k.kilner at uq.edu.au>
        Subject: RE: [Humanist] 24.437 books on DH

Hi Willard,

Off the top of my head, I would also add works such as those by:

David Weinberger - "Everything Is Miscellaneous" and "Small Pieces
Loosely Joined"

Clay Shirkey "Here Comes Everyone" and "Cognitive Surplus"

Gary Hall's "Digitize This Book"

N Katherine Hayles "Writing Machines" and "Electronic Literature" plus,
of course, "My Mother was a Computer" but that's already been
recommended.

Regards
Kerry